Even Tone Retinol Cream
Pure retinol and HSA work together to efficiently improve skin tone, texture, and dark spots.
- Clinically shown to improve skin tone and texture in as early as two weeks, and improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation by 8 weeks.
- Ideal for those who can already tolerate retinoids
- Doesn't clog pores
- Paraben, gluten, and cruelty free
- Retinol: 0.5% Pure encapsulated retinol supports skin cell turnover for smoother-looking skin.
- Heparan Sulfate Analog: A patented repairing molecule that boosts the skin's immune response to inflammation, which can cause hyperpigmentation, while promoting a healthy skin barrier to help minimize irritation.
- Dermatan Sulfate Analog & Chondroitin Sulfate Analog: proprietary skin firming molecules
- Niacinamide: An antioxidant that promotes healthy skin barrier and helps visibly brighten skin
- Omega Fatty Acids 3,6,9: Nourishes dry skin to deliver lasting moisturization
- Ceramides: Support healthy skin barrier function and improves skin's moisture level
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Acetamidoethoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Dermatan Sulfate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Heparan Sulfate, Rhodosorus Marinus Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Retinol, Sodium PCA, Erythritol, Carrageenan, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Triolein, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide NP, Sodium Carrageenan, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-23, Propanediol, 1,2- Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Olivate, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Palmitate, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol
After cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps onto face and rub gently.
Allow the serum to absorb fully into skin before moving on to the next step of your routine.
Follow up with a moisturizer to soothe and lock in hydration.
If you have never used a retinol product before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Redness, peeling, and irritation is expected when using this product. If irritation persists, consult your physician.
In a clinical study
77% of subject agreed their overall skin evenness and smoothness improved after 2 weeks. 77% of subjects showed improvement in appearance of hyperpigmentation after 8 weeks
*Data on file, Sentè